Mobile Sound & Video Network > Getting Started > New User Introductions & Business Listings

New User Introductions & Business Listings Introduce yourself and/or your business!

Unread 08-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
Mackinac Movies
MSV Addict

Default Saying Hi

Well folks, been around here for a whole, but Doug added this section after I signed up , so I forgot to officially say hi.

So..... Hi.

Name is Neil, company is Mackinac Movies, sister company to SoundWave Music (professional DJ service). We primarily serve the Northern Michigan area. My wife and I own, operate and perform at all of our events for the last 14 years. We recently decided to venture into the mobile movie experience.

We operate movies with our outdoor DJ equipment, and have added 3 screens and 2 projectors to hopefully handle anything our clients would desire.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Doug from Big Screen Thrills for putting this wonderful website out there for all of us to utilize and enjoy. I would not be succeeding without your help.
Unread 08-21-2010, 01:03 AM   #2
Doug Miles
MSV Pro

Hi Neil!

I should be thanking you, and the others who have joined. Now I'm not talking to myself anymore! And, thanks for the help you've given me. I've already made several changes based on your suggestions.

You know what? I set up the "Introduction" section, but I never posted either. I'll introduce myself tomorrow (just got in from a late movie night).

MUST....GET....SLEEP!
Doug Miles is offline   Reply With Quote