Mobile Sound & Video Network > Getting Started > MSVNetwork.com News

MSVNetwork.com News MSVNetwork.com news, announcements, suggestions, feedback, etc.

Unread 09-06-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
Doug Miles
MSV Pro

Default Some upcoming changes/bug fixes...

For anyone checking out these forums, I realize there are a few bugs which need to be fixed.
  1. The hypertext link color in the Thread Reply input box is the same color as the background making it unreadable. I will be changing the background to a darker color.
  2. The main forum text is hard to read at times, so I will be making the text lighter, maybe even white. And also changing the link/mouseover text colors.
  3. The strange images (which look like two mice to me) in the header will be changing. It came with the template and I have not had time to create a new background.
Doug
Doug Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2007, 12:03 AM   #2
Doug Miles
MSV Pro

Update:

The background color of the text input boxes was changed to black, and the main text was changed to white. I like this better. Seems much more readable to me.

Also link color changed to pale yellow.
Unread 09-17-2007, 02:10 PM   #3
Doug Miles
MSV Pro

Update: Sep. 17, 2007

I switched the header image to a repeating image with 'Outdoor Movies', 'Music Videos', etc. text.

My Photoshop skills are not Pro level. I know enough to be dangerous though. Any feed back would be appreciated.
Unread 05-21-2008, 05:27 PM   #4
Doug Miles
MSV Pro

Update: May 21, 2007

I have noticed the "Latest Threads" section in the right-hand column does not update in real time. I think I have found a "Latest Posts" script to put in place of this. I would actually prefer "Latest Posts" to "Latest Threads". Hopefully I can get this change in shortly.

Doug
Unread 05-22-2008, 11:59 PM   #5
Doug Miles
MSV Pro

Update: May 22, 2008

I have added a section at the bottom of the forum home page which will list the latest 10 posts. I like this better than the "Latest Threads" in the right hand column. I'll leave both for now, but I will probably remove the "Latest Threads" section soon.

Doug

ETA: It seems as though some of the "fixes" I had made previously somhow reverted back to their original state. Not sure how, but I reset these. Most were related to font color and background color.

Last edited by Doug Miles : 05-23-2008 at 12:49 AM.